Forums Forums Classic Carburettor Forum Weber DFT32/34

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ClassicCarbs 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Maurizio Santuz

Dear sir, mam,
    Iám the proud owner of a Morgan 4/4 from 1991. the car has a Ford CVH engine which has been modified in the UK from 1600cc to 1900cc. It is fitted with a Weber TLD28/32 carb. to accomodate fuel emissions and unleaded fuels. Investigation has revealed that the original CVH engines use to have the Weber DFT32/34. Given the fact that my engine has been midfied to 1900cc, i think it makes sense to fit the original DFT32/34 carb in order to let the engine breath more.

Can you provide the Weber DFT32/34? if so, how much will it cost? Can I simply swop one carb. for the other or do I have to change the inlet manifold as well?
    Please advies,
    Kind rgrds
    Maurizio

• #305 Reply

ClassicCarbs
    Keymaster

Hello Maurizio,

We cannot provide the WEBER DFT as it is no longer available from new, from us.

We think that this is what is best for you:
    https://classiccarbs.co.uk/product/18890-86205-weber-dmtl-3234-carburettor-ford-morgan-cvh-ohv

Carburettor mounting dimensions are: 78 x 46mm centre-to-centre mounting studs.
    Its only jetted for the 1600cc though, so it might be worth you adding a handful of jets to your order, as the carb might require tuning to suit your modified CVH engine.

Make the stud mounting measurements to establish if your existing manifold is suitable for the WEBER 32/34 DMTL

Thanks,

Emmanuel

Reply To: Weber DFT32/34
Your information: